During the second year (M2), students will acquire more in-depth knowledge in different fields of neuroscience.
Core and optional modules in cellular and molecular neuroscience and integrative neuroscience are offered.
Students can take one free module from other master’s degrees (Master of genetics, CogMaster, BME,..).
- Courses taught in English
- State-of-the-art technology in neuroscience research
- Personal and team working to elaborate a research project in neuroscience
- An overall six-month internship in France or abroad is required to validate the M2 level
- Nervous system disorders and repair
- Drug discovery for nervous system
- Research proposal
OPTIONAL MODULES IN CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR NEUROSCIENCE
- Brain plasticity
- Glial and non-neuronal cell biology
- RNA regulation in the CNS
OPTIONAL MODULES IN INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE
- Systems neuroscience
- Neurogenetics, psychiatry and behaviour
- Brain and metabolism (Master NuMéSi)
- Cognitive neuroscience (CogMaster)
+ ONE FREE MODULE IN OTHER MASTERS OR FROM OPTIONAL MODULES
in an academic research lab in France or abroad